Custom Bridge Size Playing Cards
Do you want to have custom playing cards printed? We design and print your personalized playing cards. Professional quality custom playing cards in standard bridge size, packed in cellophane + custom cardboard tuckbox. For these custom bridge size playing cards with your own logo, image or text orders start from just 200 decks at playingcardshop.eu.
The custom bridge size playing cards (size 56 mm x 87 mm) are made of card stock and have 52 + 2 Jokers and a bridge score card. In addition to the custom printing on the back, the personalized playing cards also have a personalized cardboard tuck box. For the card faces you can choose from international faces (A, K, Q, J) with 2 or 4 pips.
- Buy 350 for €3.63 each and save 18%
- Buy 500 for €2.96 each and save 33%
- Buy 750 for €2.72 each and save 38%
- Buy 1000 for €2.30 each and save 48%
- Buy 1500 for €1.82 each and save 59%
- Buy 2000 for €1.57 each and save 64%
- Buy 3000 for €1.33 each and save 70%
- Buy 4000 for €1.17 each and save 74%
- Buy 5000 for €1.09 each and save 75%
- Buy 10000 for €0.87 each and save 80%
Custom Bridge Size Playing Cards
The custom made playing cards are supplied in standard bridge size of 56 mm x 87 mm and produced by Cartamundi on professional card stock. Decks are packaged in a cellophane shrink-wrapped with a transparent tear strip and a custom tuck box printed in full color. Each custom deck has 52 playing cards + 2 Jokers and a bridge score card. The custom bridge size playing cards are printed with the latest full color printing techniques and are suitable for professional use. With these personalized bridge size playing cards, you can choose international faces with Ace, King, Queen, Jack with 2 or 4 pips.
Features custom bridge size playing cards:
- Quality card stock: 300 grams card stock
- Playing card size: 57 mm x 87 mm
- Number of cards: 52 cards + Jokers and a bridge score card
- Finish: smooth - with rounded corners
- Printing recto: 4 colors printed – CMYK
- Printing verso: printed in 4 colors – CMYK
- Packaging: in cellophane + cardboard folding box (tuckbox)
- Printing front: international faces with 2 or 4 pips
- Printing on the back: own design identical for all cards
DESIGN & ARTWORK SPECIFICATIONS
Preferably deliver your files in four color printing / full color / CMYK, in the highest resolution. Please pass on any color references in CMYK, HEX, or RGB colors to us. Provide custom artwork such as images and logos in a resolution of at least 300 DPI so that we can deliver the best custom playing card end product. The client is always responsible for the correct delivery of the files and rights to these files. If a file turns out to be unworkable, we will inform the client.
- Send us uncompressed files, preferred file formats include: EPS, TIF, PDF or AI files. If you work with Adobe Photoshop®, please provide layered files. New fonts are created every day. To prevent problems with a used font, send the font(s) along with your design.
- If your files are of lower quality, you should take into account that there will be a significant loss of quality in the end result. So make sure you have well-formatted digital files of design and/or ideas for your own custom playing cards, as this also speeds up the ordering process considerably.
- You can also supply your own design, for this we have templates available with the design dimensions for the backs of the playing cards and the custom tuck boxes. Send your unique design(s) by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or via wetransfer.com with the design and/or logo as attachments in the following file formats .ai, .eps, .psd or .pdf and provide font or corporate identity in .TFF or .OTF, these files must meet at least 300 DPI.
Personalized playing cards and delivery time
The custom playing cards must always be paid 100% in advance before we can proceed to production and/or order them for you at our playing card manufacturer Cartamundi from Belgium. The delivery time also depends on when we receive your approval on the digital proof. After approval of the final design, the production time for personalized playing cards is usually about 3 to 5 weeks. Custom playing cards are made especially for you and therefore cannot be returned for a refund.
|Number of cards||55 cards|
|Size playing cards||Bridge size (57 x 89 mm)|
|Index playing cards||TBD|
|Available colours||Various colours|
|Material playing cards||Cardstock Cards|
|Packing playing cards||Cardboard tuckbox|