Promotional Playing Cards
Do you want to order promotional playing cards quickly and cheaply in an online shop? At playingcardshop.eu this is possible with a print run as low as 75 decks of advertising playing cards. Order now very affordable promotional playing cards from the brand Kobaldeck, made in the Netherlands from real playing card paper, 55 cards in standard bridge size (56 mm x 87 mm) with a standard production time of 10 business days.
Your business or brand, our promotional custom playing cards. The Kobaldeck playing cards with logo and advertising in a printed box are the winning choice for marketing and promotional purposes!
- Buy 125 for €4.30 each and save 11%
- Buy 250 for €3.17 each and save 35%
- Buy 500 for €2.37 each and save 51%
- Buy 1000 for €1.90 each and save 61%
- Buy 1500 for €1.72 each and save 64%
- Buy 2000 for €1.60 each and save 67%
- Buy 2500 for €1.55 each and save 68%
- Buy 3000 for €1.49 each and save 69%
- Buy 4000 for €1.40 each and save 71%
- Buy 5000 for €1.33 each and save 73%
- Buy 7500 for €1.20 each and save 75%
- Buy 10000 for €1.05 each and save 78%
Promotional Playing Cards
Promotional playing cards by Kobaldeck, can be printed in full color according to your own design, made in Europe in a Dutch playing card factory. Playing cards printed on 320 grams cardstock in international bridge size (56 mm x 87 mm). The Kobaldeck cards have 4 corner indices and each deck has 55 playing cards (52 + 2 Jokers and a bridge score card). The backs of the playing cards and the high-gloss laminated tuckbox are printed in full color entirely as desired. Dutch playing cards with choice of international (A-K-Q-J), German (A-K-D-B), French (1-R-D-V) or Dutch (A-H-V-B) card faces. High quality customised promotional playing cards for bespoke games, promoting business, as a unique gift, or just for fun! The Kobaldeck playing cards are of absolute top quality and are printed in the Netherlands in the European Union.
DESIGN & ARTWORK SPECIFICATIONS
Preferably deliver your files in four color printing / full color / CMYK, in the highest resolution. Please pass on any color references in CMYK, HEX, or RGB colors to us. Provide custom artwork such as images and logos in a resolution of at least 300 DPI so that we can deliver the best promotional custom playing cards end product. The client is always responsible for the correct delivery of the files and rights to these files. If a file turns out to be unworkable, we will inform the client.
- Send us uncompressed files, preferred file formats include: EPS, TIF, PDF or AI files. If you work with Adobe Photoshop®, please provide layered files. New fonts are created every day. To prevent problems with a used font, send the font(s) along with your design.
- If your files are of lower quality, you should take into account that there will be a significant loss of quality in the end result. So make sure you have well-formatted digital files of design and/or ideas for your own custom playing cards, as this also speeds up the ordering process considerably.
- You can also supply your own design, for this we have templates available with the design dimensions for the backs of the playing cards and the custom tuck boxes. Send your unique design(s) by email to email@example.com or via wetransfer.com with the design and/or logo as attachments in the following file formats .ai, .eps, .psd or .pdf and provide font or corporate identity in .TFF or .OTF, these files must meet at least 300 DPI.
Advertising playing card and delivery time
The promotional playing cards must always be paid 100% in advance before we can proceed to production. The delivery time also depends on when we receive your approval on the digital proof. After approval of the digital proof, the standard production time for promotional playing cards is about 10 business days. Advertising playing cards are made especially for you and therefore cannot be returned for a refund.
|Number of cards||55 cards|
|Size playing cards||Bridge size (57 x 89 mm)|
|Index playing cards||TBD|
|Available colours||Various colours|
|Material playing cards||Cardstock Cards|
|Packing playing cards||Cardboard tuckbox|