Here you can find the current jobs at playingcardshop.eu
playingcardshop.eu is looking for English talent! We are looking for a full-time or part-time English employee to strengthen our team. Getting started in E-commerce, the most innovative business sector at the moment? Come work at www.playingcardshop.eu. This is possible with us. Who are we looking for?
English product content / marketing employee for the European market (full or part time)
As an employee responsible for product content and marketing, you ensure that our products appear attractive and clear in our web shops. You are involved in the creation, enrichment and review of new products. After adding a product, you can cleverly advertise new product via social media, blogs and newsletters. You get the right message across in your content, targeting the right audience.
Your tasks are:
- Writing, editing and enriching English commercial & creative content.
- You translate product descriptions in flawless English.
- Create, distribute and make content searchable (Google optimized).
- Development and implementation of social media expressions (like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter).
- Creating newsletters with a corresponding sales strategy.
- You can work flexibly from Monday to Friday between 9:00 am and 5:00 pm.
- English is your native language.
- Knowledge of Photoshop, SEO and experience in (E-commerce) copywriting is a plus.
- You enjoy writing and formulating.
- You work independently and in an organized manner.
- You are precise, reliable and enjoy learning.
- You are familiar with most of the current software and online platforms.
- You are proactive, flexible, service-oriented and, above all, pleasant.
Where are you going to work:
playingcardshop.eu is part of Poker Media B.V.. Poker Media is an online publisher and combines years of experience (since 2002) and knowledge of the gaming & entertainment industry. We are located at 't Broek Business Park in Waalre in the Netherlands. We work with the latest hardware, software and online tools. You are part of a creative team of experts who create innovation marketing insights. Poker Media B.V. operates an exclusive number of e-commerce activities in Europe with a focus on the Netherlands, Belgium, and Germany.
Interested? Please send your written application by e-mail to Floris Urselmann (firstname.lastname@example.org). We will then get in touch with you. If you have any questions about the open position, please contact Floris Urselmann by phone at +31 6 38 14 53 14 or by email email@example.com.
Acquisition based on this vacancy is not appreciated.